This is the home to the Environmental Policy classes wiki in relation to the Multi-Campus Environmental Research and Media Collaboration space.This Wiki space is for use by faculty and students of the participating courses in environmental policy in all three campuses.
- Joint Ownership of a Multi-Campus Project: Demonstrate the potential for joint projects and exchanges among environmental and public policy faculty at the RIT campuses around the globe and provide the foundation for continued collaborate work.
- Faculty Collaboration: Provide a venue for meaningful collaboration among the public policy and environmental faculty at all of the RIT campuses.
- Student Collaboration: Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas and information, and promote friendships among the students from the various RIT campuses.
- Content Driven Environmental Projects: Students will plan and collect the best available information about environmental conditions around their university campus and region and organize the data into accessible annotated bibliographies and literature reviews.
- Visual Presentation of Data: Environmental Policy students will work collaboratively with Media and Graphics students to learn about and prepare visually appealing presentations of complex environmental data.