Linking ZOHO and HubSpot together is crucial for tracking the status of a deal. If you were to ever leave codeRIT in the middle of a deal, this integration allows another team member to pickup your work with as little effort as possible.
Application Specific Password (ASP)
As all codeRIT ZOHO accounts have TFA enabled, you will need to create an Application Specific Password for this integration.
- Navigate to HubSpot
- Login and navigate to settings by clicking the gear in the upper right
- Navigate to Integrations → Email Integrations
- Click "Connect an inbox" and "Other mail account" for the email provider
- Enter your ZOHO account details along with your ASP
- The integration should now be complete and you should be able to send/receive emails through HubSpot.