|Drone Prototype||Item being tested||-|
|Indoor facility with no wind||Endurance test of infrastructure||-|
|Result||Test failed. Prerequisites not met. Existing prototype does not fly, so this test cannot be completed.|
|Date||23 Nov. 2020|
|Signature||Ben Morgan Palmer|
- In large indoor (windless) enclosure, launch drone and fly on predetermined path without deviation.
- Start timer at moment of launch.
- Keep timer running while drone is in the air.
- Stop timer when drone touches down, lands, or crashes. If the drone is close to the ground and it is difficult to tell if it has touched, assume it has for worst case scenario testing.
- Record results. run test multiple times to ensure repeatability.