The following message was sent by email@example.com
- Project Updates(Tether, MemTest, ADCS, SPEXcast, Astro, HAB)
- ImagineRIT Prep- Led by Phil & Amber
- Work on Payloads for Imagine
No All Hands This Weekend-Enjoy Spring Break
- We had six people try out for five of our positions and we decided to share the two outreach and development positions, as they are very similar.
- As part of our new bylaws, please rank these individuals as they are right now so areas for growth and improvement can be known. Anthony is collecting user data, but will delete it once the review closes by Friday at 1600
- Use the link below:
All Hands Meeting 08-A300 1100 Saturday
- Both payload groups need to do a 15 minute update where they can walk through their wiki, what they've defined, what they've figured out and what they plan on doing for ImagineRIT.
Saturday Meeting 08-A300 1100
This week two groups will be presenting and it will be the first week with new leadership!
- Complete research, concept design, problem definition
- Start prototype building, concept testing
- Prepare for week 7 mini update
- HAB Presentation
- ADCS Presentation
- Break into workgroups