First test your Connect readiness using the Adobe Connect Diagnostic Test: http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
For you convenience, you can also print out the following Visual Quickstart Guides provided by Adobe:
- Visual Quickstart Guide for Hosts and Presenters (i.e, those who create meetings and manage features such as webcam, audio, and sharing content).
- Visual Quickstart Guide for Participants (i.e., those who attend a meeting and may not necessarily have or need access to features such as webcam, audio, or sharing content but may be granted these permissions by a meeting Host)
Creating a Meeting Room
Meeting rooms are the way that Adobe Connect connects users together to share information. In order to create a meeting room, follow these steps:
- Log-in to http://connect.rit.edu/ using your RIT Computer Account.
- Select Meetings on the top navigation bar.
- Select New Meeting above the list of meetings.
- Fill in the required information and select Finish at the bottom of the page.
Ending the Meeting
Ending a meeting removes all the participants from the meeting room. The host can also choose whether to display a message to all the participants at this time, which can be helpful for things such as a reminder about the next meeting time. In order to end the meeting, select End Meeting under the Meeting menu in the Adobe Connect interface.