Recording a Session in Connect Pro Meeting
- In the Meeting toolbar, select Record Meeting... (shown below).
- You will be shown a dialog box that will let you name the recording and provide a summary that pertains to the session.
- Once the recording has started, a red circle will appear in the upper-right hand corner of the Connect Meeting room (shown below).
- To stop the recording, click on the the red circle in the upper right corner of the meeting room and select the Stop Recording link . You can also go back up to the Meeting toolbar and uncheck Record Meeting.
Accessing a Recorded Meeting
After you finish recording a meeting, you can get the link for distributing to others who would like to view the meeting. In order to get the link, follow these steps:
- Log-in at http://connect.rit.edu/ with your RIT Computer Account.
- Select Meetings on the top navigation bar and click on the meeting that you want to access from the list of your meetings on the page.
- Select Recordings above the meeting information and click the name of the recording you would like to view. This will list all the recordings for that meeting session.
- You can select Edit if you want to edit your recorded meeting. after you have edited the recording, you can save it. The links to the original and the edited version will be available under the listing of your recorded sessions.
- Click on the name of the recording to see the URL of the recorded session for distribution.