What is Clipboard?
Clipboard is an easy-to-use, online survey system. The Wallace Center at RIT has created this tool for campus-wide use. The system can be used to administer surveys to the RIT community, as well as groups external to RIT. If you are faculty or staff, feel free to use the system or contact The Wallace Center for further information. Students may also use this system, but need a faculty/staff sponsor to do so. You can login to Clipboard (http://clipboard.rit.edu) with your RIT computer account.
What Are The Benefits?
- It is a homegrown RIT project.
- It’s free so there are no software licenses to purchase.
- The RIT community is already familiar with it.
- Training and support are readily available through The Innovative Learning Institute.
- Surveys are stored perpetually.