- Access Starfish through:
- From the Starfish homepage, click the navigation Menu in the upper left corner of the screen and click Appointments
- In When? select the frequency of the sessions and the date.
- Depending on what you select you will need to update the meeting pattern.
- In What time? set up the start time and end time for the meeting block.
In Where? select the location.
In Reason select a reason from the list.
- In How many students? enter the maximum number of students that can sign up for the session.
Check the box next to Allow students to see other students who have signed up if you would like the students to see who else has signed up for the session.
Leave the Support Supplemental Instruction box unchecked.
In Instructions you can enter instructions for the students that will be included in the email sent to the student.
Select a Start/End Date if the session is recurring.
Click Submit at the top or bottom of the Add Group Session form.
- You can see your new group session on the Starfish homepage.
- This is how it will appear on your Starfish calendar Appointments tab.
- When you have an upcoming Group Session (with registered attendees) it will display in the Appointments panel.
Note: As students sign up for the group session, the faculty member will receive an email update to the Outlook meeting. The email will say "New Participant" and list all of the current participants as well as the newly added participant.