Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Access Starfish through:
- myCourses by clicking the Starfish button or the hyperlink
- SIS by clicking the Starfish tile on the Teaching, Advising & Support page
- From the Starfish homepage, click the navigation Menuin the upper left corner of the screen and click Students
- Click on the My Students tab, and then click the Add Filters button.
- Select Meetings from the filter options on the left.
- Check the box to the left of the word Students in the filter criteria area to make this filter active.
- Select whether you want to filter on students Who have had/scheduled a meeting or to those Who have not had/scheduled a meeting. Optional: you can filter on a specific Appointment Type/ Reason and a range of Dates.
- Click the Submit button to activate your filter. Your student list will now display only those students who matched your Meetings filter criteria.
- Click the clear filters button to remove your filter, or click the Edit Filters button to modify your filter criteria.