Publisher Test Banks
The Respondus Test Bank Network contains the official test banks for thousands of publisher textbooks. Instructors who adopt a participating textbook can access the accompanying test bank directly within Respondus (following a registration process). Respondus has provided a search form to see if your textbook is participating in the network.
Request test bank access early. After completing the registration process, it is up to your book's publisher (Not RIT or Respondus) to send you this information. Different publishers have different turnover times.
Locating a Test Bank
- Navigate to the Respondus Test Bank Network.
- Search for and select the textbook adopted for the course.If your book appears in the Respondus Test Bank Network, click the More Information link.
- Submit the request form, including your textbook adoption information.
- The publisher will email you a file code and password, typically within three business days.
Be sure to check your junk or spam mail folder to see if your access code and password wound up there. If you don't receive this information in a timely fashion, please contact your book's publisher.
- After receiving your access code, follow the Downloading a Test Bank instructions below.
Downloading a Test Bank
- Once the file code and password have been received, start Respondus and select the Test Bank Network button in the Start menu.
- Select Register a test bank using a file code and password and click the Next button.
- Enter the information provided by the publisher in the Register a Test Bank window.
- Click the Link Test Bank button.
- The test bank will now appear in the Projects folder in Respondus.
- From the Start menu, use The Exam Wizard to select questions from the test bank.