Publisher Test Banks
The Respondus Test Bank Network contains the official test banks for thousands of publisher textbooks. Instructors who adopt a participating textbook can access the accompanying test bank directly within Respondus (following a registration process). Respondus has provided a search form to see if your textbook is participating in the network.
Locating a Test Bank
- Navigate to the Respondus Test Bank Network.
- Search for and select the textbook adopted for the course.If your book appears in the Respondus Test Bank Network, click the More Information link.
- Submit the request form, including your textbook adoption information.
- The publisher will email you a file code and password, typically within three business days.
- After receiving your access code, follow the Downloading a Test Bank instructions below.
Downloading a Test Bank
- Once the file code and password have been received, start Respondus and select the Test Bank Network button in the Start menu.
- Select Register a test bank using a file code and password and click the Next button.
- Enter the information provided by the publisher in the Register a Test Bank window.
- Click the Link Test Bank button.
- The test bank will now appear in the Projects folder in Respondus.
- From the Start menu, use The Exam Wizard to select questions from the test bank.