Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The ASM LPCVD is a two tube systems capable of depositing polysilicon, silicon nitride and LTO.
- It is configured for both 4 inch and 6 inch wafers.
- It uses dedicated quartz boats.
- Tube 2 - LPCVD of Silicon Nitride / Polysilicon
- Dichlorosilane and Ammonia are brought into a heated furnace tube at low pressures to react and grow a silicon nitride film
- Silane is brought into a heated furnace tube at low pressures to react and grow a poly silicon
Manuals & Users