Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The ASML stepper is a 5x stepper with environmental control.
- Uses 6" x 6" Quartz masks
- Features on the photomask are reduced 5x down to the printed feature size.
- Capable of features down to 0.35um in size
- Field size is 22x22mm
- Variable Numerical aperture 0.48-0.60
- Conventional or annular illumination
- Overlay from layer to layer is better than 50nm
- It is configured for 150mm wafers and uses the mercury i-line 365nm for exposure.
Manuals & Users