- The GCA stepper is a 5x stepper with environmental control.
- Uses 5" x 5" x 0.09" soda lime photomasks.
- Features on the photomask are reduced 5x down to the printed feature size.
- Excellent tool for larger feature sizes.
- Capable of features down to 1um in size
- Capable of 0.35um pattern overlay
- Field size of 20x20mm
- Numerical aperture of 0.28
- It is configured for 100mm and 150mm wafers and uses the mercury g-line 436nm for exposure.
- This system uses "pucks" to hold the wafers. Different pucks could be made for other substrate sizes.
- It has a larger depth of field and is useful for exposures over higher substrate topography - as can be found in MEMs devices
Manuals & Users