1. PVD Tools - including CVC601, CVC Evaporator, CHA Ebeam, PE2400's, PE4400, CHA Flash Evap
- The PVD tools should be reserved in 4 hour blocks during the day.
- Two 4 hour blocks available per day - 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm
- No more than three 4 hour daily blocks reserved per work week.
- Overnight off hours block available - Starts at 5pm - out by 9am next morning
- No more than three overnight blocks reserved per work week.
- Weekend - no restrictions
- No off hours use without SMFL staff coverage.
- The LPCVD should be reserved in 4 hour blocks.
- Two 4 hour blocks available per day - 8am to 12:30pm and 12:30pm to 5pm
3. Ion Implantation
- No off hours use without SMFL staff approval.
4. Reservations may not be made on research tools without permission of responsible party/PI.
- KJL PVD 75 Evaporators - Dr. Seth Hubbard
- KJL PVD Sputter - Dr. Seth Hubbard
Failure to follow these rules will result in your reservation being deleted.