- The Suss MA150 Contact Aligner is a 1x aligner.
- The mask is brought into close contact with the substrate
- The features on the mask are printed at the intended size for on the substrate - 1x designation.
- The gap can be made larger for 'sticky' resists - subsequent loss of high frequency information - square corners become rounded.
- Uses 5" x 5" x 0.09" or 6" x 6" x 0.09" soda lime photomasks.
- 5" & 6" masks are held in special vacuum holders for use with 150mm wafers.
- Capable of features down to 2um in size
- It is configured for 150mm wafers and uses the mercury broadband for exposure.
- It also has an i-line filter for defining smaller features.
Manuals & Users