Progress Survey 2141-2 will Open at 8am on Monday October 20th and Close at 11pm on Sunday November 9th.
All 2141 flags will be Cleared on Monday December 22nd.
Last day to withdraw with a grade of “W” 11/14/14
- Check only ONE box for the performance area of greatest concern
- Indicate in the comment box any specifics about the alert, including your concerns related to the other 3 performance areas.
- Selecting more than one box triggers separate emails to the student for each area of concern, resulting in multiple emails.
- Any time an instructor raises a flag (via progress survey or "Raise Flag") and includes a comment, the comment is embedded in the the standardized email and goes directly to the student. Please direct all comments directly to the student.
- All comments and messages are stored in the early alert system and are disclosable under FERPA.
- In-person training is highly recommended for instructors to understand the system's additional functionality & communications related to alerts. In the meantime, a user can get a good overview of the system by reviewing the information listed under each of the menu items included here.