Welcome to the Starfish page for the RIT community! Within this site you will find an overview of the academic alert system, training documentation, and FAQ's.
Summer 2178 Fall 2181 Academic Progress Surveys*
12 Week Session
Academic Progress survey 21782181-1 will open at 7am on Tuesday May 29th Monday September 17th and close at 11pm on Tuesday June 12thSunday October 7th.
Academic Progress survey 21782181-2 will open at 7am on Monday July 2nd October 14th and close at 11pm on Monday July 16thSunday November 4th.
Last day to withdraw with a grade of “W” is Wednesday July 25Friday November 9, 2018.
All 2178 2181 flags will be Cleared on Friday August 17th.
6 Week Sessions
Academic Progress survey 2178-6wk1 will open at 7am on Tuesday May 29th and close at 11pm on Tuesday June 12th.
Last day to withdraw with a grade of “W” is Tuesday June 19, 2018.
Academic Progress survey 2178-6wk2 will open at 7am on Wednesday July 11th and close at 11pm on Wednesday July 25th.
Last day to withdraw with a grade of “W” is Thursday August 2, 2018.
*You can send an academic alert at ANY point in the term by using the "Raise Flag" function.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INSTRUCTORS:
How to Complete an Academic Progress Survey Video
Training sessions will be offered through CPD on:
- Wednesday 2Thursday 9/720/18 @ 92-10am 3pm in CIMS 2160Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 10/6/18 @ 2-3pm in 17/18 @ 10-11am CIMS 2160
- Please register at: https://www.rit.edu/fa/cpd/starfish-academic-alert-instructors-and-advisors
- The step-by-step guides on this site serve as a user guide.
- For individual training or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-475-5057
- If you have any questions not addressed on this site, please contact email@example.com