- In the My Courses listing, click the View All Courses link at the bottom of the listing.
- To the right, click the Filter drop-down menu.
This may take a moment to load if you have been at RIT for a while and have a large number of courses.
- Click the Roles tab on the filter menu.
- Check off a role to filter on it.
The listing will update to show only courses where you have that role.
- You can now pin your course(s) to the Home page for easy access following the steps covered above.
Unread Discussion Posts (Instructors & Students)
Ungraded Quiz Attempts (Instructors Only)
Unread Dropbox Submissions (Instructors Only)
When you visit the course, the Updates widget breaks out the updates for easy access. On the default course homepage, the Updates widget is found at the top of the right-hand column.