Information on the hourly rates for SMFL tools and mask prices
SMFL Services and Capabilities
- We have run this process for customers using their design and incorporating our test structure for test verification.
- Aluminum and Tungsten gate metals have been processed - others are possible.
- Our Vt's are well matched but implant splits are possible.
- We are currently putting together a page with more details including
- Spice model parameters
- Test results of last lot run - 4/12Overview of the SMFL test chip with details on specific devices
** Typical run time is ~8 weeks
Details about the SMFL CMOS Process, Performance, Specifications, and Options
If you require this information or a quote on your process, please contact T. Grimsley
Scanning Electron Microscopy There are several SEMs available for imaging a variety of samples.
LEO EVO 50 LaB6 system.
Film Thickness - Ellipsometry
- Woollam VASE with Autoretarder operating at wavelengths from 240-1700nm and variable angle of incidence.
- Rudolph Auto EL IV operating at three wavelengths
- Our ASM LPCVD system is capable of depositing Nitride, Poly and Low Temp Oxide.We also have a Parylene deposition system
The SMFL has run hands on courses in Cleanroom Etiquette, MEMS Processing, and Thin Films.
We can can custom tailor a course to suit the needs of your organization. Please contact us and we can discuss your requirements.
A complete listing of all of the Tools in the SMFL can be found here