Safety Training Schedule
SMFL Safety Refresher Course
- A last SMFL safety refresher training has been scheduled.
B17 Conference Room - 17-2510
SMFL New User Safety Training
- A last SMFL safety refresher training has been scheduled. .
- New User training is conducted in a tour format.
- You will be able to sign up for a time slot where you will be taken in the cleanroom and given the safety information. The sign up sheets will be on the front door of the cleanroom.
- The training/tour should take 60 minutes.
- Groups will be limited to ten people each.
Meet in gowning 17-2700
New User training sessions for students will are typically held during the first two weeks of the Quarter.
Researchers needing access to the cleanroom outside of this may schedule a New User Training Session with T. Grimsley
SMFL Safety Training Policy
Safety Training steps and information is found here
- The SMFL Tool Reservation System can be found here
Current Lab Schedule