SMFL Schedules, Events & Training
Safety Training Schedule
SMFL New Researcher Safety Training
New Researcher training is conducted in a tour format.
- You will be able to sign up for a time slot where you will be taken in the cleanroom and given the safety information. The sign up sheets will be on the front door of the cleanroom.
- The training/tour should take 60 minutes.
- Groups will be limited to ten people each.
Schedule will be posted first week of March.
SMFL Researcher Refresher Course
SMFL Safety Training Policy
Safety Training steps and information is found here
- The SMFL Tool Reservation System can be found here
Current Lab Schedule
- Listing of the classes that have scheduled time for Winter 2012