Welcome to the Early Alert Wiki. Within this site you will find training documentation, powerpoint presentations, and FAQ's.
Currently, we are developing this information for the new Early Alert system and will be available soon.
Fall 2191 Academic Progress Report Schedule*
Academic Progress Report 2191-1
|Open Date||Open Time||Close Date||Close Time|
|RIT Main||Monday, September 16, 2019||7am EDT||Sunday, October 6, 2019||11pm EDT|
|RIT Kosovo||Monday, September 30, 2019||7am CEST||Sunday, October 13, 2019||11pm CEST|
Academic Progress Report 2191-2
|Open Date||Open Time||Close Date||Close Time||Last Day to Withdraw|
|RIT Main||Monday, October 14, 2019||7am EDT||Sunday, November 3, 2019||11pm EDT||Friday, November 8, 2019|
|RIT Dubai||Thursday, November 14, 2019|
|RIT Croatia||Friday, November 15, 2019|
|RIT Kosovo||Monday, October 28, 2019||7am CET||Sunday, November 10, 2019||11pm CET||Friday, November 15, 2019|
All 2191 flags will be Cleared on Monday, December 23, 2019.
*You can send an academic alert at ANY point in the term by using the "Raise Flag" function.
Training and Questions:
Training sessions will be offered through CPD on:
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 10:00am to 11:00am in CIMS 2160
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm in CIMS 2160
- Friday, October 18, 2019 - 10:00am to 11:00am in CIMS 2160
- Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm in CIMS 2160
- Please register at: https://www.rit.edu/fa/cpd/starfish-academic-alert-instructors-and-advisors
Drop-in Lab time:
- Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 1-3pm in CIMS 2160
- Monday, September 30, 2019 - 10am-12pm in CIMS 2160
- Wednesday, October 15, 4-6pm in CIMS 2160
- Thursday October 24, 2019 - 10am-12pm in CIMS 2160
- Monday October 28, 2019 - 1-3pm in CIMS 2160