- Most tools in the cleanroom are on the SMFL cardswipe system
- These tools require specific training and certification by an SMFL staff member before users will be enabled on the tool.
- Check the tool pages to find the process or equipment engineer that will certify you on the tool.
- Coordinate with the SMFL personal on a mutually agreeable time for your certification lab practical.
- The SMFL tool certification process can be found here in the SMFL SOP Document
- User Certification Form (pdf)
- Note - you have to be enabled on some project/class account to use a tool in the SMFL.