- Check only ONE box for the performance area of greatest concern
- Indicate in the comment box any specifics about the alert, including other concerns that you have related to the other 3 performance areas.
- Selecting more than one box triggers a separate email to the student for each area of concern, resulting in multiple emails.
- Any time an instructor raises a flag (via progress survey or manually"Raise Flag") and includes a comment, the comment becomes part of the system-generated email template and goes directly to the student. Please direct all comments to the student.
- All comments and messages are stored in the early alert system and are disclosable under FERPA.
- In-person training is highly recommended for instructors to understand the system's additional functionality & communications related to alerts. In the meantime, a user can get a good overview of the system by reviewing the information listed under each of the menu items included here.
Training and Questions: