SMFL Schedules, Events & Training
- The SMFL will be shut down from 3pm on Friday, May 23rd to Monday, June 2nd
- The ASML Stepper will be unavailable from Monday, June 2nd through Wednesday, June 4th for a yearly PM
Safety Training Schedule
SMFL New Researcher Safety Training
New Researcher training is conducted in a tour format.
- You will be able to sign up for a time slot where you will be taken in the cleanroom and given the safety information. The sign up sheets will be on the front door of the cleanroom.
- The training/tour should take 60 minutes.
- Groups will be limited to ten people each.
| || || || || |
1/27/14 - Please email T. Grimsley if you are interested in New Researcher Safety Training.
SMFL Researcher Refresher Course
- This training is for people that already have a Researcher Safety Badge.
- No signup is needed for this Refresher Training - just show up.
|1/29/14||Wednesday||10 am||17-2510|| |
|1/31/14||Friday||9 am||17-2510|| |
|2/3/14||Monday||10 am||17-2510|| |
|2/5/14||Wednesday||9 am||17-2510|| |
|2/6/14||Thursday||11 am||17-2510|| |
|2/7/14||Friday||2 pm||17-2510||new time|
Check here to see if you have a valid safety badge
SMFL Safety Training Policy
Safety Training steps and information is found here
- The SMFL Tool Reservation System can be found here
Current Lab Schedule