- Access Starfish through:
- From the home page, click Appointments.
- In When? select the frequency sessions and the date.
- In What time? set up the start time and end time for the meeting block.
In Where? select the location and add any details or instructions (this info is included in the location details of the email sent to the student).
In Reason select a reason from the list.
- In How many students? enter the maximum number of students that can sign up for the session.
Check the box if you would like the students to see who else has signed up for the session.
Leave the Support Supplemental Instruction box unchecked.
In Instructions you can enter instructions to the students.
Select a Start/End Date if the session is recurring.
Click Submit at the top or bottom of the Add Group Session form.
- You can see your new group session on the Starfish homepage
- Or your Appointment calendar
Note: As students sign up for the group session, the advisor will receive an email update to the outlook meeting. The email will say New Participant" and list all of the current participants.