Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The DWL 66+ is a high-resolution imaging system developed to expose photoresist coatings on a variety of substrates.
- Substrates up to 8" x 8" can be exposed.
- Exposure wavelength is 405nm from a solid state laser.
- The system is also the SMFL maskmaking tool.
- Design data can be created by any program using DXF, Gerber, GDSII, or CIF format.
- 3D structures in thick photoresist can be created by using the Advanced Gray Scale Exposure Mode.
- Two lenses are available
- 20mm head - 4.0um features
- 4mm head - 0.8 um features
Manuals & Users