What is the cost to study at RIT/complete my degree?
The cost to study varies on whether you take the courses online or on campus, or take courses part-time or full-time. The current fees for graduate-level courses are on RIT's Tuition Information page. Prices are subject to change and often change each academic year.
The exact cost will vary based on the number of credit hours required to complete your program. View the individual program pages for what is required to complete the degree:
- Advanced Certificate in Project Management
- Masters in Professional Studies (with Project Management concentration)
- Advanced Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Masters Degree in Cybersecurity
- Masters in Professional Studies (with Cybersecurity concentration)
- Masters in Professional Studies (with Design Thinking concentration)
- Masters in Health Systems Management