What do I need to do to get a Design Thinking MicroMasters certificate? How do I complete the Design Thinking MicroMasters program?
In order to qualify for the Design Thinking MicroMasters certificate (complete the program), you will need to enroll in the following courses as a verified student and pass each with a 80% or higher:
- THINK501x Design Thinking Fundamentals
- THINK502x Design Thinking: Empathizing to Understand the Problem
- THINK503x Design Thinking: Ideation, Iteration and Communication
- THINK504x Design Thinking: Prototyping and User Testing
- THINK525x Design Thinking Capstone
Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters certificate are also eligible to apply to RIT's School of Individualized Study for graduate level credential options. If accepted, students with the MicroMasters certificate will be awarded 9 credit hours towards their degree requirements. Utilizing your MicroMasters certificate in this way will significantly reduce the cost of the academic credential.
NOTE: This FAQ is about the full Design Thinking MicroMasters Program certificate. If you want a verified certificate for just one course, view our FAQ on obtaining a verified certificate.