LaunchPad is the hub for resources and materials from MacMillan.
Third-party integrations for myCourses have different support contacts and support resources, please refer to the documentation below for information specific to this integration.
1. Technical Support Contacts
1.1. Vendor Technical Support
Support for the MacMillan LaunchPad integration for Instructors and Students is provided by MacMillan.
1.2. RIT Technical Support
Academic Technology Support can assist instructors with inserting the External Learning Tool in to their courses on myCourses. After this link has been inserted, all further support for this third-party integration is provided by the vendor noted above.
2. Adding MacMillan LaunchPad to your Course
2.1. Content Integration
MacMillan content is accessed in your course as a link added to your Content
- Enter the course you wish to add the MacMillan content to.
- Go to Content using the link on you navigation bar.
- Click on the module you wish to add the MacMillan link to, or create a new module.
- Click the Add Existing Activities button and select External Learning Tools.
- In the Add Activity window click on MacMillan Course Tools Launch to select it.
Documentation and support from this point forward is now provided by the vendor, MacMillan.