How do I add multiple files to a single Open Response Assessment?
Some Open Response Assessments (ORAs) require you to upload multiple files, such as images or pdfs. Because ORAs only allow one student submission, you must upload all files you wish to submit for the assessment at one time. To do this:
- Review the assignment requirements ahead of time so you know what files you need to submit and how to name them.
- Save all of the files asked for in the ORA in a single location on your computer.
Note: The cumulative size of the files that you upload must be less than 10 MB. Image files can be in .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- In the ORA, beneath the Your response field, click the Browse… button.
- In the File Upload window that opens, navigate to the location where you’ve saved the needed files.
- Hold down the shift key and select all of the files you need to submit.
- Click Open.
A box will appear for each uploaded file where you can enter a description. The file name should usually be enough.
- Click Save your progress.
You can replace the files that you uploaded with different files until you submit your response. To replace your uploaded files, follow the same process you used to upload them originally.
Remember that all previously uploaded files will be removed.
- When you are satisfied with your response, click Submit.
- When your assignment has been accepted, you will see hyperlinks using the description you entered for each file in the Your Response box.