Welcome to the Early Alert page for the RIT community! Within this site you will find an overview of the Early Alert system, training documentation, and FAQ's.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INSTRUCTORS:
- Any time an instructor raises a flag (via progress survey or manually) and includes a comment, the comment becomes part of the system-generated email and goes directly to the student. Please direct all comments to the student.
- All comments and messages are stored in the early alert system and are disclosable under FERPA.
- In-person training is highly recommended for instructors to understand the system's additional functionality & communications related to alerts. In the meantime, a user can get a good overview of the system by reviewing the information listed under each of the menu items.
Training and Questions:
- To sign up for training on the Early Alert system, please visit: http://www.rit.edu/fa/cpd/early-alert-training
- If you have any questions not addressed on this website, please contact email@example.com
- The step-by-step guides on this site serve as a user guide.
We are continuously developing this site so nformation will be updated regularly; please check back frequently for the newest udpates about early alerts!