SMFL Schedules, Events & Training
- Next possible shutdown could be around the graduation time in May. More details as they come in.
Safety Training Schedule
SMFL New Researcher Safety Training
New Researcher training is conducted in a tour format.
- You will be able to sign up for a time slot where you will be taken in the cleanroom and given the safety information. The sign up sheets will be on the front door of the cleanroom.
- The training/tour should take 60 minutes.
- Groups will be limited to ten people each.
| || || || || |
1/27/14 - Please email T. Grimsley if you are interested in New Researcher Safety Training.
SMFL Researcher Refresher Course
- No signup is needed for this Refresher Training - just show up.
|1/29/14||Wednesday||10 am||17-2510|| |
|1/31/14||Friday||9 am||17-2510|| |
|2/3/14||Monday||10 am||17-2510|| |
|2/5/14||Wednesday||9 am||17-2510|| |
|2/6/14||Thursday||11 am||17-2510|| |
|2/7/14||Friday||10 am||17-2510|| |
Check here to see if you have a valid safety badge
SMFL Safety Training Policy
Safety Training steps and information is found here
- The SMFL Tool Reservation System can be found here
Current Lab Schedule