1. Reservations are good for 15 minutes beyond your start time, after that the tool is open for walk-up use.
2. Classes have priority for tool reservations except for research tools.
3. Equipment in use tags must still be used by all users in addition to your reservation.
4. Tools can not be reserved more than one week in advance without clearance. Labs are exempted from this
5. Reserving tools off hours is restricted to those users that possess off hours access only.
6. Some tools have specific restrictions on reservations
7. Please delete your tool reservation if you are not able to use the tool
Lithography Tool Reservations
Metrology Tool Reservations
Dry Etch Tool Reservations
Thermal & Implant Tool Reservations
Wet Etch Tool Reservations
CVD Tool Reservations