SMFL Schedules, Events & Training
Safety Training Schedule
SMFL New Researcher Safety Training
New Researcher training is conducted in a tour format.
- You will be able to sign up for a time slot where you will be taken in the cleanroom and given the safety information. The sign up sheets will be on the front door of the cleanroom.
- The training/tour should take 60 minutes.
- Groups will be limited to ten people each.
Please contact T. Grimsley for New Researcher Training
External (non-RIT) Researchers needing access to the cleanroom outside of this may schedule a New Researcher Training Session with T. Grimsley
SMFL Researcher Refresher Course
Please contact T. Grimsley if you need refresher training - no scheduled classes, on an as needed basis.
SMFL Safety Training Policy
Safety Training steps and information is found here
- The SMFL Tool Reservation System can be found here
Current Lab Schedule
- Listing of the classes that have scheduled time for Winter 2012