- The Suss 56 Contact Aligner is a 1x aligner.
- The mask is brought into close contact with the substrate.
- The features on the mask are printed at the intended size for on the substrate - 1x designation.
- The gap can be made larger for 'sticky' resists - subsequent loss of high frequency information - square corners become rounded.
- Uses 5" x 5" x 0.09" soda lime photomasks.
*Capable of features down to 2um in size
*It is has chucks for a variety of wafer / substrate sizes and uses the mercury broadband for exposure.
Tool & Process Information
Manuals & Users